If you need to know how to retrieve Nabi temporary password for the Nabi tablet 2, Nabi JR, or other featuring devices, you’ve come to the right place. On this page, you’ll find the temporary password as well as for instructions on how to enter mommy mode if your password is wrong.
You may update the password on your Nabi tablets in a few different ways. Before resetting your password, ensure the Nabi is linked to Wi-Fi; else, the new password will not be recognized.
How to Enter Password on Your Nabi?
- Switch on Nabi.
- Select the Menu option.
- Select Mommy/Daddy Mode from the drop-down menu.
- Fill up the blanks with this Nabi tablet password zxcv6789
- Press the submit button.
- You now have access to all of Nabi’s features.
How to Reset Nabi Tablet?
If you have forgotten your password, go to www.nabitablet.com temp password (Nabi tablet website), enter your email address, and you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset it.
If the temporary password does not work, there is a chance that it has previously been used by someone else who owns Nabi and is seeking the same password. If this is the case, you may request a password. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select Menu from the menu.
- Choose between Mommy and Daddy mode.
- Select Forgot Password from the menu.
- Your registered email address will get an email.
- Open the email from Nabi to reset your password.
- Select Reset Password.
- Now, Press on continuing after entering your email and new password.
If you get an “invalid password” error after entering the proper password, the Nabi servers might be a problem.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi or put the tablet on flight mode in the settings.
- Now try logging in with the same password; you should be able to do so without issue.
If Nabi Tablet is Not Connected to Wi-Fi:
The Wi-Fi on your Nabi is turned on, but it is unable to connect to a network or does not display any accessible networks.
The Tablet Won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network:
If your Nabi isn’t connecting to a Wi-Fi network, check to see if the router is turned on and operational. You should also ensure that you have at least two bars of signal, which may need to move closer to your router.
If that isn’t the issue, go to Settings, then Wi-Fi, choose your network name, and then hit Forget. Reconnect by tapping on the same network.
There are no networks listed:
If no networks are shown, you may reset your Wi-Fi by activating the Airplane mode and ensuring that your Wi-Fi is turned on before continuing.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the power button.
- Click on Airplane Manner to allow it.
- Wait a few moments before turning off Airplane mode.
- The Wi-Fi should attempt to connect to your selected network automatically.
- If your device doesn’t connect at all, you may need to do a soft reset.
Soft Reset Required for Device:
If your Wi-Fi is turned on but you can’t see any listed networks or connect to the one you want, you may need to turn it off.
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds, then press Power Off, then Ok.
- Wait 30 seconds before turning on your smartphone by pressing and holding the power button for four or five seconds.
- Once your device has powered up, look for any listed networks.
- You may need to do a factory reset if the problem is not solved.
How to Factory Reset Nabi Tablet?
You’ll need to perform a factory reset if you still can’t access the device. If you perform a factory reset, everything will be erased, including your Nabi programs and other data.
- Grasp the Power Key for 10 seconds to off the tablet.
- Press the Power button on the screen.
- Press and hold the Volume + buttons simultaneously until a menu displays in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select and highlight Recovery Kernel in green using the Volume – Button, then hit the Volume + Button to select it.
- Press and hold the Volume – Button and Volume + Button together until the next menu opens when Nabi shows the Android character with the exclamation symbol (!).
- It may take a few tries to get the blue menu to display.
- Select and highlight Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Volume – Button, then hit the Power button to select it.
- Pick and highlight Yes-delete all user data using the Volume – Button, then hit the Power button to select that option.
- When Data Wipe or Factory Reset is finished, highlight “Reboot System Now” and press the Power Button to reboot.
What is the procedure for creating a new Nabi ID?
If you are a new user and your tablet has been updated to accommodate the changes, you may establish a new Nabi ID by pressing on the Nabi Mode icon to get started after completing the Google Account setup. Then, to create a Nabi account, just follow the on-screen prompts.
- If your tablet has been updated to accommodate the changes, go to Settings in Parent Mode.
- Then go to Nabi Account Manager.
- If you’re an existing user who wishes to establish a new Nabi ID, clear your data.
- Then, in Parent Mode, return to the home screen and press the Nabi Mode icon to establish a new Nabi account.
- Please keep in mind that your prior Nabi ID information will be lost if you clear data in the Nabi Account Manager.
From this article, you have learned how to retrieve Nabi’s temporary password. You must go to their official website to retrieve the temporary password for your Nabi tablet. There is an eight-character temporary password there that you may use.
Create a Nabi account or ID on your tablet when you obtain your temporary password to get your personal password. Put off the Nabi, wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on and login as parent mode. Factory Reset is the last option if nothing works.